- Community Outreach/Witnessing - 8 February 2020 at 10:30 am
- GCA Regional Prayer and Praise - 26 January at 6:00 pm at Journey Christian Fellowship, 317 E. Foothill Blvd, San Luis Obispo
- Juvenile Hall Ministry - 16 February 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Bridge House Feeding Ministry - 7 March 2020 at 6:30 pm
Theme for the Year
"Give God Plenty in 2020" Exodus 35:4-10, 29 and 36:4-7
Sunday's Sermon (19 Jan 20)
"GOD is Sovereign" Romans 9:9-29
Word for the Week (19 - 25 January)
"Remember the former of old, for I am God and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying my counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure."
Isaiah 46:9-10; New King James Version (NKJV)
NEW LIFE'S 2019 in REVIEW:
- 17 February 2019 The Lord confirms New Life's season for ministry has not ended and to stay the course.
- End of Era (13 Dec 09 - 6 Dec 19): three of God's warriors from the greatest generation went home Bob Wilkerson (16 Feb 19); Dorothy Morris (15 May 19) and Opal Brooks (13 Dec 19). Others who went home Mary Foster (2018); Patsy Jordan (2014); Pat Escamalia (2014); and Nell Williams (2013).
- Two baptisms
- Six Bridge House feeding, approximately 360 meals served
- Witnessing/Outreach ministry shared the gospel with 44 people
- Juvenile House ministry shared the gospel with 78 youth and 34 confessed Jesus Christ as Savior
- 39 visitors