- Community Outreach/Witnessing - 7 November 2020 at 10:30 am
- Juvenile Hall Ministry - 15 November 2020 at 7:00 pm (Via ZOOM)
- GCA's New Testament Spring Training - Starting 9 Feb 2021 (Seven weeks/90 minutes online sessions)
- Bridge House Feeding Ministry - 4 April 2020 at 6:30 pm(SUSPENDED until further notice/COVID-I9 Crisis)
Theme for the Year
"Give God Plenty in 2020" Exodus 35:4-10, 29 and 36:4-7
Sunday's Sermon (8 November 20)
"The Mystery Unfolded" Romans 16:25-27 (Pastor Calvin Tucker)
(8 - 14 November 20)
"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ."
Romans 11:25 & Ephesians 3:9; New King James Version (NKJV)
Sunday School (8 November 20)
"God Confronts the Sin" Exodus 32:15-24 (Teacher: Pastor and Sister Sonia)
NEW LIFE'S 2019 in REVIEW:
- 17 February 2019 The Lord confirms New Life's season for ministry has not ended and to stay the course.
- End of Era (13 Dec 09 - 6 Dec 19): three of God's warriors from the greatest generation went home Bob Wilkerson (16 Feb 19); Dorothy Morris (15 May 19) and Opal Brooks (13 Dec 19). Others who went home Mary Foster (2018); Patsy Jordan (2014); Pat Escamalia (2014); and Nell Williams (2013).
- Two baptisms
- Six Bridge House feeding, approximately 360 meals served
- Witnessing/Outreach ministry shared the gospel with 44 people
- Juvenile House ministry shared the gospel with 78 youth and 34 confessed Jesus Christ as Savior
- 39 visitors